Tuesday, September 20, 2016

What's All The Hype With Blockchain?

I had the good fortune to have been asked to moderate a panel at the upcoming American Land Title Association Annual Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona in a couple of weeks. The topic is Blockchain. Like many of you, I had no idea what that is, but I have been learning  a great deal about it. And, I am excited about discussing with my panelists the many implications this technology may have on various industries, particularly real estate and financial services.

The program is set for Friday, October 7th from 10:00 - 11:00am (MT). Here's a link to a brief description of the topic: http://blog.alta.org/2016/09/-whats-all-the-hype-with-blockchain.html.

To learn more about this, please post a comment or question below.

No comments: